Master Lock 4688D Set Your Own Combination TSA Approved Luggage Lock
The Master Lock 4688D Set Your Own Combination TSA-Accepted Luggage Lock features a 1-3/16in (30mm) wide metal body for durability. The 1/8in (3mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/2in (38mm) long and made of vinyl covered flexible braided steel, offering resistance to abuse from baggage handling equipment. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners can open, inspect and relock bags locked with a TSA-Accepted lock. Lock your checked baggage with the lock TSA screeners won’t cut The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Red, Black, Blue
About the item:
– Set your own three-digit combination luggage lock
– TSA lock is best used as a luggage lock or backpack lock
– 1-3/16 inch (30 millimeter) wide lock body; 1/8 inch (3 millimeter) diameter shackle with 1-1/2 inch (38 millimeter) length, 5/8 inch (16 millimeter) width
– TSA approved luggage lock enables screeners with the ability to inspect and relock luggage without damaging lock
– Travel lock is constructed with a metal body for durability and a vinyl covered cable for resistance to abuse from baggage handling equipment
– Available in black, blue, red, and silver (color randomly selected at time of shipment)