Mountainsmith Lumbar-Recycled Series Tour TLS R Backpack
For hiking, travel or school, the Mountainsmith Tour TLS (Technical Lumbar System) is designed to stash all of the bare essentials (and then some) that you can’t imagine leaving home without. Made from Reforge™ recycled PET body fabric (100% Recycled) and high tenacity nylon in key wear areas this fanny pack ups the ante on performance. Key features of this waist pack include waistbelt mesh pockets, wider shoulder strap pad for messenger carry, flat profile side bottle pockets, dedicated internal iPad/tablet sleeve, and increased ergonomic fit with our Lumbar Control Point pad. This 30+ year classic just got better and is ready for adventure on trails, town and travel.
This will easily hold all of your day hike essentials, lunch for one, a two persons first aid kit and emergency items in case you may have to spend the night in the woods. A extra layer of clothing can be strapped to the front of the pack using the shock cord or under the pack using the straps. This is much more comfortable and your back will stay cool. If you like to pack light for dayhikes but don’t want to sacrifice the essentials, this is a perfect option.
About the item:
– Zippered main compartment has zippered hanging pocket and bright yellow lining for visibility; also features a zippered front panel pocket
– Delta Compression System load adjustment with two compression straps
– Made of 100 percent recycled water and beverage bottles; four bottles make each bag
– Made from 450d ReForge™ PET RipStop body fabric (100% Recycled)
– Removable shoulder strap with a sliding pad, tuck-away waist belt and air mesh foam back panel
– 2 water bottle pockets that accommodate 32 oz water bottles; reflective highlights