Timbuk2 Rogue Laptop Backpack
A military inspired backpack with a slim, urban profile, the Rogue samples went fast in the Timbuk2 office. Clean on the outside, the Rogue is rather clever on the inside. A stretchy, air mesh laptop sleeve keeps your laptop safe and cool and internal organization provides a place for pens and power cords. On the outside, its cushy straps are super comfortable and come with a bottle opener for hydration emergencies.
Water resistant TPU exterior keeps rain and grime out. Internal stretch pocket fits up to a 15″ Macbook. Large main compartment also fits books, lunch, and a light jacket. Designed in San Francisco.
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original, founded 25 years ago by bike messenger Rob Honeycutt in a garage in the city’s Mission District.
Since its inception in 1989, Timbuk2 has designed quality bags, packs, and accessories built to last a lifetime, evolving from the original bike messenger company to a pioneer of made-in-America customization and an industry leader in forward-thinking, sustainable manufacturing.
The relentless drive to inspire urban mobility, enable individuality and promote responsibility has propelled Timbuk2 forward as it continues fusing passion and style to create durable, functional products informed by the company’s longstanding cycling roots and today’s vibrant city landscape.
About the item:
– A top-loading daypack for urban adventure near and far, no matter the weather
– On-strap bottle opener for party tricks and quick refreshment; Exterior webbing offers attachment for carabiners, or U-lock; Elasticized external side pocket for water bottle or U-lock; Internal stretch pocket compatible with up to a 15″ laptop
– Water resistant tarpaulin exterior keeps rain and grime out; Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit; Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room; Removable sternum strap
– Front zip pocket for keeping small items in check; Large main compartment fits laptop, books, lunch, and a light jacket
– Timbuk2 stands behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products; We also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life; If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship we will repair the bag at our discretion for the lifetime of the product